October 31st is around the corner and are you still searching for Halloween destinations for this year? If not, you are not haunted yet because I have the best Halloween destinations in the USA to visit on this spooky day. Trick or treat? Well, get together with your family and friends to find out. These top USA Halloween destinations will blow your mind as they celebrate this annual tradition in style. These top five places in the USA have some pretty and unique events that are worth traveling to see with your whole family.
Best Halloween Destinations
1. Halloween Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas never die from entertainment. To add to Las Vegas events, join the fun at Freemont Street Experience. This event runs every year from September 29th to October 31st, perfect time for Halloween Las Vegas. There is entertainment with music, light shows and themes of “Monster Mash” that we all know of. Let’s not forget beer and food while at it.
Events List For Halloween Las Vegas
- Binion’s Gambling Hall & Hotel will be having a haunted house
- Mandalay Bay will have the Shark Reef Aquarium transformed into a creepy haunted experience that you must see
- Studio 54 will have dancers dressed up as ghosts and spiders, and performers will recreate scenes from “Thriller”
2. Halloween Miami, Florida
Miami is surely a happening place throughout the year. To bring up the hype, Spain’s famous “Circo de Horrores” will be in Miami for Halloween. Circo de Horrores is a combination of circus and theater. You will be entertained by acrobats, rope walkers, jugglers, contortionists and much more circus and theater acts. I’m sure this will bring much thrill for all the fun loving people of all ages. Circo de Horrores only runs through October 17th so reserve your tickets soon.
3. Halloween San Diego, California
There are several sights you can witness while you are in San Diego, California, especially for the kids. One of the most popular one being Legoland San Diego. Legoland is popular throughout the year. Halloween San Diego celebrations includes a 4-foot tall Jack O Lantern made entirely of legos. This is made specially for this Halloween and can be seen every Saturday from October 2nd through October 30th. You will find live music and Halloween costume contests inside Legoland. Seaworld will also have Halloween events such as Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween musical and performances by sea lions & otters. For those of you who are looking for a ‘terror-fic’ time, you can enjoy a tour of San Diego on a ghost theme bus.
4. Halloween New Orleans, Louisianan
Halloween in New Orleans in October is eventful for sure. When you’re there, you’re bound to have a Halloween filled with celebrations. Check out The House of Shock when you’re there. It is no ordinary haunted house but a huge creepy choreographed stage show. You have to see it to believe it! If you want to eat out when in New Orleans, check out The Halloween Bourbon Pub & Parade.
5. Halloween Key West, Florida
Even the beach towns are in the spirits of Halloween. Here are two popular Halloween events that you do not want to miss in Florida:
- Fantasy Fest, a 10 day event that has over 40 Halloween costume contests to show off your creative side
- Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest will be scheduled on October 24th. Participants will be over 30 feet under water attempting to create a prize winning Jack O Lantern. Sounds fun for sure and a challenge too
There you have it. The best Halloween destinations in the USA to have some fun with family and friends. So get your Halloween costumes ready and plan ahead for your chosen Halloween destination.