There is no such thing as a stupid question right? However, if you have worked in the travel industry or you are a traveler, you must have heard tourists ask some travel questions that made you giggle. Maybe you too have asked one or two of these travel questions during your travels? :) We normally don’t realize it by the time we ask. Given enough time though, we would laugh too. Here are 21 funny travel questions from travelers around the world, which someone had the pleasure of asking and the others beating themselves answering.
Funny Travel Questions
- What time does the Niagara Falls shut off?
- Where’s the bus for the walking tour?
- Can you tell me what time the volcano will erupt? I want to be sure to take a photograph
- Does the sun always rise on the left side of the ship?
- Who’s driving the ship, if the captain is at the cocktail party?
- When does the two o’clock bus leave?
- Can you swim under the island to get to the other side?
- Are the coconuts in the trees real?
- I have a question about a famous animal in Canada, but I forget its name. It’s a kind of big horse with horns?
- In what month is the May Day demonstration?
- Does the water go all the way around the island?
- How far is it between the mile markers?
- Do I get my money back for the trip, if sunset is cancelled?
- Do I have to get wet to swim with the dolphins?
- Why did they build so many ruined castles in England?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- Does your flag come in any other colors?
- What time do the penguins leave the zoo?
- Are there any ATM’s in Canada? Can you send me a list of them in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton and Halifax?
- How long is a one-day pass good for?
- If it rains, will the fireworks be held inside?
Travel questions like these are endless but hopefully these made your day a little brighter. Now you will probably think twice before asking a question ;) If these travel questions made you laugh, I’m sure someone else will too. So don’t forget to share these funny travel questions with your friends, colleagues and family.