Traveling comes with capturing amazing and beautiful photographs for our memory, and who knows even to win the photograph of the year! I have taken a lot of photos through my travels though I am no expert but I have captured some nice photos. I’m sure I could do better behind the lens. While browsing on that topic I came across Transcending Travel – a book that gives a lot of useful information about how to capture that perfect moment.
Travel Photography Tips Book
Transcending Travel is written by Mitchell Kanashkevich, who is a documentary photographer. Below is some of what it contains.
- Pick a camera that suits your need, bigger and expensive isn’t always better
- Don’t go looking things to photograph, let it come to you naturally
- The camera lens does matter (those numbers around your camera)
- A point and click camera is just fine
- It is not about the camera but how to take better photographs
- How to frame a photograph
- How to use lighting
- Learn to take excellent ‘action shots’
This book contains some valuable information for expert photographers and point and click photographers (like myself) alike. After all practice makes perfect! So expert or not this is an awesome book to learn about capturing that moment you will remember forever.