Do you know someone who is always off on adventures? Constantly hitting the road for work or pleasure? Then you need stocking stuffers that are light and practical. You’d be surprised at how much is available for travelers that will easily fit in a stocking. And if it fits the stocking, then you can be sure it will fit in a backpack or suitcase. Check out these cool stocking stuffers for travelers on your Christmas list this year.
Stocking Stuffers For Travelers
Sometimes it gets bored when traveling. That’s when you need a little something to do. Whether on a train, inside a hotel or sitting in a boat in the middle of the Amazon, these things will keep you occupied.
- Kindle – The gadget from Amazon.com that lets you read books anywhere. The battery lasts for a very long time too, making it the perfect choice for long journeys.
- Playing Cards – They’re compact, have hundreds of games to play and it is waterproof.
- Chess Board – I can’t tell you how many people I’ve met on the road who carry one of these. Perfect for long hour trips.
One of the biggest annoyances for many travelers is that their clothes take up too much space. With these super efficient items, you’ll not only be giving a lighter pack, you will also make life easier when it comes to laundry.
- Tilley Travel Socks – Your feet will thank you for providing arch support, no-feel toe seams and moisture escape panels for a dry and comfortable fit. Wash them in a sink in the evening, wring in a towel, and they will be dry for morning.
- ExOfficio Bikini Underwear – Extremely breathable and air dries quickly. Perfect for tricky climates and active adventures.
Trying to figure out how to do laundry in a hotel? Well this sink is a great option. Otherwise, try stamping your clothes in the shower with a little soap. Here are a few items that make life much easier when it comes to washing clothes.
- Fabric Spray – While you should probably stay away from wrinkly type fabrics, this spray helps remove wrinkles from clothes.
- Soap Sheets – It is so simple, just drop one sheet into a sink full of water and you have instant laundry soap.
- Clothesline – Hang your stuff up to dry with this super simple clothesline. Holds up to 20 lbs (9 kg) of wet clothes.
Travel and cleanliness don’t always go too well together. It’s hard to stay fresh when you’re running for plane after plane, or hiking through the mountains. Fortunately, there are plenty of solutions that will keep you fresh.
- Shampoo Sheets – Just add water and you have instant shampoo for your hair. No worries of spillage in your suitcase either. Plus, since these are just sheets, they are allowed on airplanes.
- Body Wash Sheets – Quick and easy to carry, you can wash up anytime, anywhere, with just a little water.
- Flushable Wipes – No water? No problem. These wipes can be used to quickly get rid of sweat, or any other dirt and they’re totally flushable.
When you’re traveling, you’re a bit more vulnerable than usual. Even getting a band aid can be a challenge if you don’t speak the language in the country you’re in. So, make sure your traveler has just what they need, on hand at all times.
- First Aid Kit – Every traveler should have one, no matter if you are traveling on the ground or air. Zippered pocketbook design provides easy access to contents and the smaller size makes it versatile enough for travel, home, office, school or car.
- Synthetic Sutures – In developing countries, it’s a good idea to have your own suture kit, and it takes up virtually no space!
If you have a traveler in the family, as a friend, or a co-worker, these are some stocking stuffer’s for Christmas. What’s your must have travel product that fits in a stocking?