Some of us think we have become frequent flyers just by traveling on an airplane twice a year. That is when real frequent flyers, who flies at least twice a month laugh at us. In order to consider oneself a frequent flyer, it takes a lot more than the collected 100,000 air miles. Of course air miles can get you good airport lounges but that’s a different story. Read these fun facts to find out if you are eligible for this title.
Are You Are A Frequent Flyer?
- You have your passport number memorized by heart
- Flight attendants know you by name
- Immigration officers greet you by name
- You know exactly how long it takes from your house to the gate…to the second
- You can identify airplanes just by looking at them
- You know airlines just by looking at the logo on the tail
- You know the interior layout for every plane type
- You are in airplanes more than you are in cars
- You do all your shopping from SkyMall
- You actually know the names of the in-flight magazine authors
- You have multiple airline credit cards
- Your wallet/purse has currency from all over the world, which at time makes you confused
- You don’t spend money, if it doesn’t give you air miles
- You sign up for new credit cards, if they offer air mile deals
- You refer to cities by their airport code
- You have elite status on every airline alliance
- You think airplane food isn’t that bad
- Airplane wine? Yes please!
- They named a plane after you
- Even pilots don’t fly as much as you do
- You’re on your second passport…this year
So are you a frequent flyer?