There is only a few days left until we wish our family and friends a “Happy New Year!” When that time comes, be creative and stand out with your Happy New Year wishes this time. Simply usher the New Year in style with languages of the world. Others will surely be surprised how you have become an ambassador of goodwill when you wish your friends of different nationalities in their native tongue. Here is the list of how you can say Happy New Year in many languages!
How To Wish Happy New Year in Other Languages
- Arabic – Kul ‘am wa Antum Bikhair
- Burmese – Hnit Thit Ku Mingalar Pa
- Croatian – Sretna Nova Godina
- Chinese – Xin Nian Kuai Le
- Danish – Godt Nytar
- Dutch – Gelukkig Nieuwjaar
- French – Bonne Année
- Filipino – Manigong Bagong Taon!
- Greek – Kali Chronia
- German – Gutes Neues Jahr
- Hindi – Nayye Aaal ki Haardik Shubh-Kaam-Nayen
- Hungarian – Boldog Új Évet
- Indonesian – Selamat Tahun Baru
- Irish – Bhliain Nua Sásta
- Italian – Felice Anno Nuovo
- Japanese – Akimashite Omedetto Gozaimasu
- Korean – Saehae Bock Mani ba deu sei yo!
- Mandarin – Xin Nian Kuai Le
- Norwegian – Godt Nyttår
- Portuguese – Feliz Ano Novo
- Persian – Sal-e-no mobarak
- Polish – Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku
- Russian – S Novim Godom
- Romanian – Un An Nou Fericit
- Spanish – Feliz Año Nuevo
- Sinhalese – Subha Aluth Awrudhak Vewa
- Thai – Sawadee Pee Mai
- Tamil – Inniya Puthaandu Nalvazhthukkal
- Turkish – Yeni Yılınız Kutlu Olsun
- Urdu – Nayya Saal Mubarak
- Welsh – Lwyddyn Newydd Dda
Has your native language made the list? If not do share it. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
This is awesome! I’ll have to take a look back at this when this year comes to a close. Great guide!
Hope you got to use at least some of the language greetings :)
Hi, Done Great job. From your blog I came to know to wish my friends in their languages.
RebeccaCurz recently posted..Android Phones Banned In US
Hi Rebecca! Glad to hear that you were able to wish your friends in their language ‘Happy New Year’ :)